pharmacist future?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The holidays seem good too.
    Preparation, marking and parents evenings?
    Would it be too much pressure relative to working in community pharmacy?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I regret did not do a lot of preparation. also had few free periods and was too tired when got home. Most of my tests ere made up on the spot. Ie What is chemical name for chalk, what is formula for calcium carbonate, What is molecular weight of Calcium, Carbon, Oxygen. What is molecular weight of calcium carbonate etc etc.
      johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        I regret did not do a lot of preparation. also had few free periods and was too tired when got home. Most of my tests ere made up on the spot. Ie What is chemical name for chalk, what is formula for calcium carbonate, What is molecular weight of Calcium, Carbon, Oxygen. What is molecular weight of calcium carbonate etc etc.
        johnep
        Didn't mention the free periods during school time as well....

However, don't think I could cope with "today's teenager - and their parents".
        As Yoda would say, "In this one, strong is the sense of entitlement".
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I meant free periods during school time. The tests were marked in the class and saved me having to take essays home for marking.
          I was told by the senior mistress that my exam results for my classes had improved over previous.
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X