Urgent: Pre-registration Vacancy 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Pre-registration Vacancy 2019/20

Further to registering and recruiting via the Oriel Pharmacy National Recruitment Process and having only one of our two available positions taken, we are looking for a pre-registration student to join a busy, well staffed pharmacy in Hounslow for the year 2020/21.

It is a full-time vacancy consisting of 38.5 hours - Monday to Friday.

The successful candidate will be very well supported throughout the year, and will be part of a friendly, young and energetic team. We are proud that we currently have a 100% pass rate for our pre-registration pharmacists.

A cross-sector placement to spend time in hospital pharmacy is also organised for the student, and there are opportunities to experience pharmacy practice in a large scale dispensary supplying care homes, as well as spending a day or two during the year at all the other pharmacies in the group for experience.

The student will receive a competitive salary, 4 weeks annual leave, will receive protected daily study time and be enrolled onto a MCA course (if required) and a pre-reg training program at our expense.

Please contact the Pharmacy Manager on 020 8577 2187 or reply to this thread for more details, or apply with a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
    Last edited by H&H106; 11, December 2019, 01:09 PM. Reason: Update to vacancy for next pre-registration year

Well, does sound like an ideal situation to me. Plenty of nice places to visit in free time.
    I used to spend holidays at my aunt in Twickenham. Always had a good time.
    johnep

Comment

Please note this is now a vacancy for 2020/21. (Admin, can the title be amended or do I need to post again?)

Comment

• admin
        admin commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s ok, leave it as it is.
    Working...
    X