Pharmacists needed in West Cornwall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacists needed in West Cornwall

Interested in working in Cornwall with Boots? We have many vacancies both full-time and part-time.

Message me for more info, if you're an amazing Pharmacist then we want you to FEEL GOOD working with us!

Originally posted by Marc.W25 View Post
    Interested in working in Cornwall with Boots? We have many vacancies both full-time and part-time.

Message me for more info, if you're an amazing Pharmacist then we want you to FEEL GOOD working with us!

You would need to pay us minimum 150 k to afford to live there!

Comment

Assume that's the view locums won't get to see? Could you post a picture of the dispensary that the locum will get to see?

Comment

Unfortunately the Utube video Parody of Pharmacy has been removed. Used to have a copy but now gone. When I was about to retire and planning to be a locum, I looked at areas where there was a shortage. ...Cornwall and East Anglia. I settled for the latter as nearer family. Those posters who complain of lack of jobs in London and Manchester... Get on yer Bike.
        I did when I had to move for industry job. Mind you, at that time the company paid all costs. So, ask the shoe if they will!
        johnep

Comment

Working...
        X