• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy Respect

Hi

Have a look at this: -

YouTube - Pharmacy Respect=

if only we had some...........
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Pharmacy Respect

Nice one Admin, Nice one indeed
    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

Ha ha, I know a few consultants who are a bit like that.
      _____

Comment

When they sang the bit about 7yrs education; were they including their equivalent to A-levels or do you have to spend 7yrs at uni in the US to become a Pharmacist? I know they make foreign pharmacists do two years more training at their own expense but what about their home-grown?

Seems a bit silly where in Canada a m.pharm graduate from over here just has to do two 8-week courses to adapt to Canadian practice and get board accreditation. It also seems Canadian Pharmacists get a little more "RESPECT" than their American cousins.

mr_colt.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_colt View Post
          When they sang the bit about 7yrs education; were they including their equivalent to A-levels or do you have to spend 7yrs at uni in the US to become a Pharmacist? I know they make foreign pharmacists do two years more training at their own expense but what about their home-grown?

Seems a bit silly where in Canada a m.pharm graduate from over here just has to do two 8-week courses to adapt to Canadian practice and get board accreditation. It also seems Canadian Pharmacists get a little more "RESPECT" than their American cousins.

mr_colt.
          Does US and Canada operate a joint recognition scheme?
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Yep I believe so. Best idea seems to become accredited in Canada, then use this to get into USA.
            johnep

Comment

what a cracker should be at the start of the cpd webpage to cheer you up before you do all that rubbish
              ps why cant they make the cpd website as user friendly as pharmacy forum???
              SMITHY

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                what a cracker should be at the start of the cpd webpage to cheer you up before you do all that rubbish
                ps why cant they make the cpd website as user friendly as pharmacy forum???
                Well it takes a lot of skill ya know........
                Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_colt View Post

mr_colt.
                  could you provide me details regarding the two 8 week courses required to practice in Canada after receiving an MPharm degree from the UK. Thanks

Comment

Do what I would do, google for canada pharmacy.
                    johnep

Comment

thanks I found info at CPhA & The Pharmacy Examining
                      Board of Canada

Comment

Working...
                      X