Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs

Hi Everyone

I've found out I can get a peice of software for the forum so people can post their own blogs on here. Would anyone be interested in this? If people would use it I'll buy it, if not I won't!

Thanks
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Blogs

Originally posted by admin View Post
    Hi Everyone

I've found out I can get a peice of software for the forum so people can post their own blogs on here. Would anyone be interested in this? If people would use it I'll buy it, if not I won't!

Thanks
    Blogging is good if someone can keep up the momentum.
    At best all I can say is 'the new box of paper clips arrived today all silver and shiny.' Might be best to keep your money in your pocket (or purse!)
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Would it be pharmacy-related blogging? From a student's point of view I'd find it quite interesting actually to read a pharmacist's blog That's if anyone decided to go for it. I would have been quite happy to do a blog during my summer placement in the hope that it might be useful and interesting to other students out there but I doubt I'd blog when back at uni.

Comment

Originally posted by snowy View Post
        Would it be pharmacy-related blogging? From a student's point of view I'd find it quite interesting actually to read a pharmacist's blog That's if anyone decided to go for it. I would have been quite happy to do a blog during my summer placement in the hope that it might be useful and interesting to other students out there but I doubt I'd blog when back at uni.
        Yes, I thought we could use it to put bits about our working days etc for people to read. I'll check out the cost and add it if you think you'd use it.

If two or three people use it, more will probably follow.

Thanks
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I suppose this idea never caught on?
          The world is yours...

Quote me for a reply.

Comment

There's a blogs link in the main menu?
            [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

Working...
            X