blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blogs

I am going to Majorca in May and visited tripadvisor to see about the hotel, riu bravo playe de palma. found excellent blog by US visitors and wished to comment, however could not do so and believe have to join google blog to do so, looked in google but could not see how to do so. Can anyone advise this poor old silver surfer please?
    johnep

Re: blogs

Originally posted by johnep View Post
    I am going to Majorca in May and visited tripadvisor to see about the hotel, riu bravo playe de palma. found excellent blog by US visitors and wished to comment, however could not do so and believe have to join google blog to do so, looked in google but could not see how to do so. Can anyone advise this poor old silver surfer please?
    johnep
    John, you need to log on in Majorca and comment from there.
    (Only joking)
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Oh I will, pretty all hotels now have internet access, usually free or very cheap. I don't bother to unsuscribe from forums now.
      johnep

Comment

johnep - have you seen this page?:
        Google Blog Search Help
        I don't know if it helps, but maybe it's worth having a look.

Comment

Although generally I'm no fan of blogs, 'av a look at the one:

NHS Blog Doctor

Comment

Oh I will, pretty all hotels now have internet access, usually free or very cheap. I don't bother to unsuscribe from forums now.
            johnep
            Have unsubscribed from PrivateRx though.
            Do you still go on there?
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

All posts from private-rx now have sufix .ezm and my browser cannot open them, tells me to go to folder options (unable to find) and create an association.

I can save each individual post as .txt file but this would take ages. Have tried to contact steering cttee but no reply.

Anyone any ideas?
              johnep

Comment

All posts from private-rx now have sufix .ezm and my browser cannot open them, tells me to go to folder options (unable to find) and create an association.

I can save each individual post as .txt file but this would take ages. Have tried to contact steering cttee but no reply.

Anyone any ideas?
                johnep
                A few weeks ago they changed server of something and all the accounts were reactivated. I went from the digest to a flood of emails, including those to my old email addresses. It prompted me to review whether I got anything out of membership these days - and so suspended my account.
                How times change.

Comment

Working...
                X