Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas

Hi,

Apart from getting acquainted with a bottle of good scotch, what wild and wacky things are you planning this festive season?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Worked in Tescos yesterday. They had a staff mince pie eating contest.

I ate 13 in 10 mins! = .85Kg of pie and 3250 cals!

But I was second, someone ate 14 in 10 mins! So repeat after me "Tubs did NOT eat ALL the pies!"
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

The lengths some people will go to for votes...
      Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
        Hi,

Apart from getting acquainted with a bottle of good scotch, what wild and wacky things are you planning this festive season?
        I'm off to the USA ;-)

Sushine, and cheap shopping.

Jeff

Comment

christmas

If it's sunshine in the states, must be Florida. While you are there have a chat to some of the pharmacists and see what they think about pharmacy in general and USA pharmacy in particular. Then tell us.
          johnep

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
            Worked in Tescos yesterday. They had a staff mince pie eating contest.

I ate 13 in 10 mins! = .85Kg of pie and 3250 cals!

But I was second, someone ate 14 in 10 mins! So repeat after me "Tubs did NOT eat ALL the pies!"
            You ate 13 mince pies????? YUK!

Posted my vote off for you in time - hope your heart doesn't give up due to all that pastry clogging your arteries before you can actually do something......tubs!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
              If it's sunshine in the states, must be Florida. While you are there have a chat to some of the pharmacists and see what they think about pharmacy in general and USA pharmacy in particular. Then tell us.
              johnep
              Sothern California.

I'm much too shy to chat to the local pharmacist - it is after all California - and the local pharmacist is a transexual.

Mostly I end up talking to american doctors who are so irritated by the constraints of the MCO's that they are thinking of giving up their practices and coming to work in England.

Jeff

Comment

California...

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Sothern California.

I'm much too shy to chat to the local pharmacist - it is after all California - and the local pharmacist is a transexual.

Mostly I end up talking to american doctors who are so irritated by the constraints of the MCO's that they are thinking of giving up their practices and coming to work in England.

Jeff
                Hope you have packed your surfboard then!

Will you be touring the Napa Valley?

Wonder what hoops a US doctor would have to jump through to work in the UK?

Also wonder if the MCO's are in a continuous process of reorganisation;
                like the NHS seems to start reorganising again before the previous reorganisation has worked through the entire system and has had time to become established practice.
                47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
                X