Funniest innocent comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest innocent comments

A few years ago during the middle of a heat wave my middle aged dispenser said a tea break, just has I had had a long hot sip of tea...
    ..."oh I was read hot in bed last night'....

Ever tried to laugh with a mouthful of hot tea.

It scored a 10 on the red with embarassment scale!
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

A long time ago, I was working in a local pharmacy. I knew all the staff really well, and we were all freinds. A really nice guy came in, and I was giving him some advice, and he was looking right in my eyes and smiling a lot. I thought wow.....

After finishing talking to him, I did a quick job, and went back to near where I had been having our little conversation, assuming he had obviously left the shop.

One of the staff said "you really liked him didn't you!" to which I replied "not half - he was georgeous", just in time to see him coming round the isle he had been stood behind out of sight!

Last edited by admin; 20, October 2006, 09:52 PM.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I just want to know why pharmacies too often have the till drawer at the wrong height. Surely it's not designed to hit me in the goolies as it opens ;-(

K'ching ... ouch

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff
        I just want to know why pharmacies too often have the till drawer at the wrong height. Surely it's not designed to hit me in the goolies as it opens ;-(

K'ching ... ouch

Jeff

I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens to!

The Tesco tills we have in the pharmacy have their printer below them and when someone pays by card the drawer springs up when the receipt is torn off. So you're bending over to get the receipt and then the drawer springs up. The number of times I;ve been socked int he head is unreal!
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Where there is blame there's a claim

Originally posted by Linnear
          I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens to!

The Tesco tills we have in the pharmacy have their printer below them and when someone pays by card the drawer springs up when the receipt is torn off. So you're bending over to get the receipt and then the drawer springs up. The number of times I;ve been socked int he head is unreal!
          Get a claim in for that!
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
          X