• Show
Clear All

• Evil

I can't help it - I've just got this urge to be evil,

so if anyone wishes to see Universal Angel taking on those nasty carnivours

http://tinyurl.com/zw883

Jeff

Jeff

I can't get the video to work on that site, but it doesn't look very nice though! What's happening. Has somebody strung up a monkey so they can watch the cat eat it?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

You might need to download the google video player
      http://tinyurl.com/mx39t

Jeff

Comment

Hi, Jeff

When I clicked the fist link, my Internet Explorer told me that "Your Internet Explorer had a problem and needed to be closed". Then the windows closed itself.

Google video player, Nice. I like it.

xiongliang0
        mail: xiongliang0#gmail.com

Comment

xiongliang0,
          You might have already seen the first link - the writing on the video is in Chinese (I think) - just search google video for

Monkey with a Deathwish

Jeff

Comment

Jeff

I don't want to watch it if it's really horrible. Can't you just tell us what's going on?
            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
              Jeff

I don't want to watch it if it's really horrible. Can't you just tell us what's going on?
              Don't worry it's not bloodthirsty.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X