• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin
    replied
    The Condom trick

Hi

I forgot to add that if you try this after having a skin full of beer it can make you projectile vomit, which can be very impressive in it's own right.

I know, I'm awful, really really terribly awful...........I just like a laugh.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoggite
    Admin, that really is gross! I'd stick to koi carp & golf if I were you...
    What's gross - the trick, or having them in your handbag for so long that they are getting moths on em ????

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquetero
    Can you repeat for me this trick on Skipe?
    It was a long time ago, but I could try...........

Leave a comment:

• Piquetero
    replied
    Originally posted by admin
    Hi

Whats your most disgusting party trick?

I used to be able to "suck" a condom up my nose while holding onto one end. I'd then "cough" it out through my mouth, and pull the two ends.

So you get one bit sticking out of your nose, and the other out of your mouth!

Cool hey!

I can of course blow one up by sticking it over my head, and blowing through my nose, but we've all done them!
    Can you repeat for me this trick on Skipe?

Leave a comment:

• Zoggite
    replied
    Admin, that really is gross! I'd stick to koi carp & golf if I were you...

Leave a comment:

• Linnear
    replied
    All together now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Linnear
    Did it ever occur to you that if that trick went wrong you could end up in casualty? OK, how exactly did the condom get stuck down your throat?

Plus if your male there's another danger. A friend of mine did that trick on a stag trip to Bournemouth and when he got back his wife was surprised to find a new packet of condoms in his pocket and was even more surpirsed to find one gone! It was weeks before she believed what had happened!
    It won't go down your throat and choke you - that's why you hold onto one end of it!

I never said I did it now, it's a thing I used to do.

I am not male, and I am so liberated I used to carry my own when I was single. I just had to do this to use them up before they reached the best before date!

Leave a comment:

• Linnear
    replied
    Did it ever occur to you that if that trick went wrong you could end up in casualty? OK, how exactly did the condom get stuck down your throat?

Plus if your male there's another danger. A friend of mine did that trick on a stag trip to Bournemouth and when he got back his wife was surprised to find a new packet of condoms in his pocket and was even more surpirsed to find one gone! It was weeks before she believed what had happened!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    started a topic Disgusting Tricks?

Disgusting Tricks?

Hi

Whats your most disgusting party trick?

I used to be able to "suck" a condom up my nose while holding onto one end. I'd then "cough" it out through my mouth, and pull the two ends.

So you get one bit sticking out of your nose, and the other out of your mouth!

Cool hey!

I can of course blow one up by sticking it over my head, and blowing through my nose, but we've all done them!
Working...
X