• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I am diane and i am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi to everyone

Originally posted by diane
    I am diane and i am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi to everyone
    Diane

Hello and welcome. It's always nice to get new blood on the forum. Have a look round the posts, and give us your viewpoint on whatever takes your fancy!

We don't bite, honest!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Hi Diane and welcome,
      I am quite sure you will like this forum because there is lot of good posts on it posted by lovely persons. I also want to mention that you will benefit reading them. I hope you will do so. so that we can have your opinions too.
      good luck
      Last edited by Pari; 18, July 2006, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Hi there!

Don't believe what anyone tells you on here about me eating all the pies!

Seriously, nice to see new posters. Admin's getting a bit old now to swap witty retorts with! Bless her!
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear
          Hi there!

Don't believe what anyone tells you on here about me eating all the pies!

Seriously, nice to see new posters. Admin's getting a bit old now to swap witty retorts with! Bless her!
          You're right, I am getting way too old. I'm at home layed up with a bad back at the moment! I've had to take a couple of days off work! It even hurts when I sit down. And all I did, was to try to pick up my wallet!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
          Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Are you ok Admin? or may be you were just kidding!
            Take great care of yourself please.

Comment

I think she's only kidding about her wallet, unless she's been lucky playing poker online again...!
              Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Hi All

The wallet was a joke for Linnear mainly, but I have pulled a muscle or two in my back, and am off work.

I feel a lot better today though, and I don't work Wednesdays, so am off tomorrow, and no dentist this week either!

Comment

Hello Diane!
                  I'm the young, slim, eternally optimistic one who has a great job in a lovely location and fantastic staff...NO, really!(OK, not that young any more...).
                  Welcome to the forum, congrats on your interact course, now just spend as much time as you can gaining experience behind the counter, listen to everything your colleagues are saying and soak it up like a sponge, never be afraid to say "I'm not sure, I'll just check with my colleague", and use your common sense!
                  I'm sure you'll be amazed at how much you already know and didn't realise you knew!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
                    Hello Diane!
                    I'm the young, slim, eternally optimistic one who has a great job in a lovely location and fantastic staff...NO, really!(OK, not that young any more...).
                    Welcome to the forum, congrats on your interact course, now just spend as much time as you can gaining experience behind the counter, listen to everything your colleagues are saying and soak it up like a sponge, never be afraid to say "I'm not sure, I'll just check with my colleague", and use your common sense!
                    I'm sure you'll be amazed at how much you already know and didn't realise you knew!
                    I'm gonna puke!

Comment

Sorry to hear you're unwell Admin.

I feel really bad for taking the mickey now.

Like kicking an old old old old old dog when it's down!
                      Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

pharmacistance.co.uk

eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Sorry to hear you're unwell Admin.

I feel really bad for taking the mickey now.

Like kicking an old old old old old dog when it's down!
                        Your tongue can be really wicked you know!

Comment

I humbly apologise for any inconvenience or injury my wicked words may have cause. I did not mean to cause any offence by my supposedly comic statements regarding your age or financial situation.

I can only beg your forgiveness and promise not to cause such offence again.

Yeah right!
                          Linnear MRPharmS

pharmacistance.co.uk

eloquent-e-tales

Comment

get well soon Admin!
                            hope you've got locums insurance ..the NPA have a good one for locum p'cists
                            Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

I humbly apologise for any inconvenience or injury my wicked words may have cause. I did not mean to cause any offence by my supposedly comic statements regarding your age or financial situation.

I can only beg your forgiveness and promise not to cause such offence again.

Yeah right!
                              Now I'm the one who's gonna puke!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X