Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids have never had it so good!

Hi All

Today I went to Toys R Us for my neices present, who is one on Thursday. Boy do they have some cool stuff in there! I wanted to get her a kind of little car you pulled her around in, if you see what I'm getting at.

I found a really nice, pink, kind of bike, which said was for 1 to 3 year olds. So I put her in the seat and she grabbed the handle bars, and seemed ok. On the foot rest was a button, which I pressed, as it said the car moved but only at 1.5m per hour. With that, she shot off up the isle! So I was chasing her round the store, trying to stop this bike/trike thing with her laughing her head off! I thought it seemed a bit dangerous, and my sister wouldn't be too keen if I bought her daughter a killer toy at the age of one, so I opted for a swing instead!

The stuff they have in there though makes me want to be a kid! Cars, bikes, even a motorised fire engine! I can't wait until she grows up a bit, so I can buy all the stuff for myself.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

I've always fancied one of those "ball-pools"; and you'd never get me out of a bouncy castle nowadays, either!
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by admin
      The stuff they have in there though makes me want to be a kid! Cars, bikes, even a motorised fire engine! I can't wait until she grows up a bit, so I can buy all the stuff for myself.

Don't wait for her to grow up - just see if you can still get your hands on a Smart Roadster. It's a great toy - specially in the sunshine

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
        I've always fancied one of those "ball-pools"; and you'd never get me out of a bouncy castle nowadays, either!
        They also have some great trampolines with covers on and padded sides, the lot. When I was a kid if you fell off a swing, you cracked your head open on the concrete floor. Now they even have safety mats if they fall!

A ball pool would be cool, but the balls would end up all over the place!

I think she deserves a remote control helicopter. I know she's only one, but her aunty could use it for her.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff
          Don't wait for her to grow up - just see if you can still get your hands on a Smart Roadster. It's a great toy - specially in the sunshine

Jeff
          Ok what's a Smart Roadster?

It sounds good!

Comment

Working...
          X