Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morale Sinks.

https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk...pharmacy-teams

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Seriously, we haven't time for morale these days.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Surprise surprise...

Comment

Originally posted by StraightOuttaDispensary View Post
      Surprise surprise...
      One dispenser said "Another day's ride on the sh*t express".
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I wonder how low morale will be when the closures come? Lloydspharmacy CEO : Definitely more closures to come on the CD in the last few days.

Comment

If we negotiate hard we might get a shiny new penny extra!
          How times change.

Comment

I’m a bit disappointed, I thought that we were getting a new type of sink, but apparently not. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkybw View Post
              I’m a bit disappointed, I thought that we were getting a new type of sink, but apparently not. Shame.
              A new pharmaceutical sink would be good.
              It could be programmed to make work into fun and boost morale!
              How???

It could have a purified water tap calibrated for all the different antibiotic syrups.
              You scan the barcode on the script, then the barcode on the pack.
              If they match then the system displays the instructions.
              You then press a button when you are ready and the right amount of water is delivered to the container.
              The system then prompts you to replace the cap and displays a 'shake countdown timer';

Washing your hands.
              It could show a step by step video on how to wash your hands.

There could be different LED lights that colour the water stream for different applications.

It could also capture data and feed it back to Head Office for analysis of target times and other operational statistics, including water wastage and running times.
              They could also configure the different water stream colours, temperature and pressure of the water.
              How times change.

Comment

When I was an apprentice, it was my job to clean the sink made of lead, I used to get a shine on it which lasted for a minute or two.
                johnep

Comment

We had a chemistry teacher that played lead guitar in a band.
                  How times change.

Comment

Morale sinks tend to form under community pharmacies. When there is a sh*tstorm, with heavy rain they suddenly collapse and all the staff leave.

Comment

I wondered why the pharmacy staff at a large Shoe branch were so happy to have me on the front desk. Reason... if a complaint made, often against the person seen. So staff preferred to hide in the dispensary and send me out to face any possible trouble.
                      johnep

Comment

Working...
                      X