Martindale Market Research

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martindale Market Research

Came across this so if you use Medicines Complete and want to have your say...

PHP has engaged Chrysalis Research, an independent research organisation, to carry out some research to better understand the needs of Martindale customers. As part of this work, we are holding an online forum to find out how you use Martindale and how it could be improved. The research will play an important role in helping PHP improve the publication. As a thank you for taking part, we will pay you £120. If you are interested in taking part please read on.

How it will work
    The online forum will be scheduled over three days during the last two weeks of June . During that time, we ask that you log in each day (at any time of the day) for at least 15 minutes. We will ask you to complete some tasks and join in some discussions.
    The group will consist of about 20-25 pharmacy professionals, working in healthcare, pharmacy and PharmaCo. Most people find taking part in an online group an enjoyable and interesting experience.

Will I need any special equipment?
    No. Online discussion groups are easy to take part in – you just need a computer, tablet or smartphone and access to the internet. The forum can be accessed via a combination of these three devices. This means you can start a discussion on one device and finish it later on another device.

If you are interested in taking part please email Holly.lea@rpharms.com

Martindale was edited by my college friend Ainley Wade I seem to remember. This was in the 70s.
    johnep

Comment

Working...
    X