Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the pharmacy open under any circumstances

https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk...bomb-explosion

Reminds me of many occasions that we have carried on after...
    Break-ins through the dispensary ceiling and working around the mess and scenes of crime officers. With customers complaining about the delay, despite a police officer on the front door.
    The roof caving in after a flood due to a blocked drain. (We were asked by the owner why hadn't we been making sure the drain was not blocked)
    A burglar alarm fault where the internal siren would not switch off.
    A member of staff being assaulted by a customer with a rolled up newspaper; with the staff member having a panic attack and fainting on the floor.
    Being called out to give CPR to a man who had collapsed in the shopping precinct. Customers complaining about having to wait when I got back.
    Walking through thigh deep snow at 0600 in the morning to get to the pharmacy to open at 0900 on the dot. With customers then complaining because we would not deliver that day because they could not get out of the house.

Would anything stop a pharmacy from continuing to operate?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Nothing would stop a pharmacy from operating apart from a cardiac arrest and death but then again the ACT would probably just run the pharmacy anyway and keep it open.

Comment

We would expect nothing less.
      Would you be able to get time off to go to your own funeral?
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Certainly not, some locums said they had to have a dispenser. Often referred to as corpses with a certificate.
        johnep

Comment

Working...
        X