Question to the dentists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to the dentists!

I am studying to be a dentist and I need help! As you know: If you have probably multiple lists of occupations in front of you at this point—one generated by each of the self-assessment tools you used. To keep yourself organized, you should combine them into one master list.
    Last edited by admin; 30, November 2018, 04:31 PM. Reason: Link removed

Suspicious link.
    johnep

Comment

If you are coming on a pharmacy forum for advice about dentistry then you really do need help sweetie!

Comment

Perhaps he just wanted to help, since such a list can be useful not only for dentists. Although I don't see the point in using third-party services when there is a regular notebook or notes in a smartphone...Perhaps he just wanted to help, since such a list can be useful not only for dentists. Although I don't see the point in using third-party services when there is a regular notebook or notes in a smartphone... In addition, what is the meaning of other professions, if you are already studying to become a dentist? Well, let's hope we just didn't get a good idea of what you meant. In addition, if you need the help of a professional dentist, then I advise you to contact jeffreygrossdds.com. Here you will definitely be helped in solving your problems. I have been using this service for quite a long time and am completely satisfied!
        Last edited by goliaph; 5, March 2021, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkybw View Post
          If you are coming on a pharmacy forum for advice about dentistry then you really do need help sweetie!
          haahah.. u are right

Comment

What was it all about? However, I have to admit that coming for dentistry advice, or talk about dentistry on a pharmacy forum, is not the best thing to do. I mean, it is pointless. I think that dude is mad or lacks communication with friends or family. That's why he writes that kind of stuff on this forum. However, I would also like to ask you something about dentistry . So, my wife has a tooth that has to be removed, but she is quarantined right now, so she cannot visit a dentist. Don't you, the temporary tooth fillings, are efficient? I have read something about them on https://www.dental-detective.com/hom...-how-to-guide/, and it seems like an excellent short-term solution.
            Last edited by SoFary; 6, September 2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Spammers use several ways to start in a forum before spamming.
              Don't worry we are wise to all their tricks.
              johnep

Comment

• admin
                admin commented
                Editing a comment
                We sure are!
            Working...
            X