X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing for New Clinical Roles

https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk...clinical-roles

Getting into the future ...
    Would this be an enabler to become a GP practice pharmacist and bypass working in community before moving on after 'gaining experience' (AKA burnout or borderline generally having enough of it).
    Will this be the way of it 'after the big changes in pharmacy coming' because of all the commercial pressure to remove the pharmacist from supply?

Or should potential pharmacists look at doing whatever it takes to get the grades for medical school?

No answers here - but the current way of things with 'clinical work on top' in the community pharmacy just doesn't stack up into doing it all within current resources.

The prescriptions don't do themselves - not yet anyway.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Clinical learning is easy. The problem is how people deal with the patient themselves. That is what takes experience.

Comment

Originally posted by dippsy View Post
      Clinical learning is easy. The problem is how people deal with the patient themselves. That is what takes experience.
      "People are a problem" : is a quote from the HHG by Douglas Adams.

Communication is everything.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
      X