Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Jovi

Hi Everyone

Me and "Hot Topic" went to see Bon Jovi last night and they were brilliant. If you ever get the chance to see them go, you won't regret it.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Originally posted by admin
    Hi Everyone

Me and "Hot Topic" went to see Bon Jovi last night and they were brilliant. If you ever get the chance to see them go, you won't regret it.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Saw them about 10 years ago at Milton Keynes. They Kicked A*se!

Love Bon Jovi.

They're Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

The concert was fantastic - I have never seen a stage like it! John walked out across a small bridge and walkway, and sang about 30 feet from us. Hell he's cute!

He walked back and while going over the bridge he slipped - well it has been raining up until they came on!

It's the Stones next, then PINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by admin; 14, June 2006, 10:01 PM.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin

He walked back and while going over the bridge he slipped - well it has been raining up until they came on!
        My missus is 5'1.5" tall and has RA but if she saw JBJ slip like that I bet I wouldn't have seen her for dust as she tried to catch him!
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Working...
        X