odd shopping experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd shopping experiences

on duty tonight (till midnight - ouch!) - it's currently 11pm and the checkouts are still absolutely packed in store - anyone would think we were going to close for a month! Just seen a family pushing three full trolleys around - i swear one was just filled with bread and milk!

I went to my local woolies 'sale' and saw two blokes getting into a punch up over a doll.

Anyone else see some wierd things shopping this year?
    “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Re: odd shopping experiences

Saw roughly the same in Dunne's stores tonight..except one of the three trollies was full of children..(at least five) and the mother was wearing pyjamas.

Has "pyjama-shopping" hit the UK yet?
    Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

oh yes, frequently i get the jimmyjammy brigade in when i'm on a late. Either that or odd-looking x-factor rejects...
      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Exactly..the 16 year old males now have unintelligible Northern-Irish accents, an "Oor-Wullie" hair cut, and eyebrows like two caterpillars having a staring match..oh..and pyjamas. God bless Simon Cowell.
        Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

no, the x-factor rejects i get in my place normally look like a dollop of human flesh poured into clothing 10 sizes too small for them and then left somewhere far too hot for far too long...

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
          X