Superpower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpower

If you could have any superpower you wanted, which one would you pick ?
    I'd love to be able to control and freeze time, ooh the things I'd get up to...
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Re: Superpower

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    If you could have any superpower you wanted, which one would you pick ?
    I'd love to be able to control and freeze time, ooh the things I'd get up to...
    That would be great - you could use it to clear that pile of scripts, check more MDS and fit all those target MURs into each working day.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Telephathy..I'd love to read peoples mind
      Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER View Post
        Telephathy..I'd love to read peoples mind
        Great - that could be used to help patients remember what they had come into the pharmacy to buy. Two-way telepathy would be even better. You could project reminders into patients minds to take tablets, measure blood glucose, eat healthily - would be a great enhanced service. Not sure if it could get PCT funding, but you could project that thought into their heads as well.

Could also project some sense into the RPSGB, but that's another thread.

Now, if you could become that 'Q' bloke on Star Trek Next Generation, imagine the good you could do, and mischief you could cause, just at the casual wave of your hand.
        Last edited by Pharmanaut; 30, November 2008, 02:14 PM. Reason: fun
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I would love to have Wonder Woman's lasso of truth. I detest lies, especially the ones that really hurt people. I'm not against the little white lies or fibs just whopping great big ones. But as for a power super hearing that I could switch on and off would be good.
          Make some one smile today.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymags View Post
            I would love to have Wonder Woman's lasso of truth. I detest lies, especially the ones that really hurt people. I'm not against the little white lies or fibs just whopping great big ones. But as for a power super hearing that I could switch on and off would be good.
            You could put the lasso of truth around patients who say that they have lost their prescription or want an emergency supply based on dubious reasons. It would also be useful for DNA (did not attend) for FP10MDA clients.

Ordinary hearing that you could switch off would be useful, although Mrs Pharmanaut would tell you that I already have that.
            How times change.

Comment

Never thought of it like that but mostly you can tell when patients lie but it would be nice to be able to affirm it.
              All Mr's have that super power.
              Make some one smile today.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymags View Post
                I would love to have Wonder Woman's lasso of truth. I detest lies.
                I would use that to detect all the daily patients who claim I've given them 16 diazepam short or have 10 dihydrocodeine missing

Personally I would love to have the power of persuasion and brainwash everyone around me to do what I want them to do!
                Onion Bunny

Comment

I'd be able to remove waterproof mascara just by thinking about it.

Aren't I the caring one ;-)

Jeff

Comment

I think that if its to be a real superpower, the lassoo wouldn't be enough for me. I would like to have wonderwoman.
                    ....just my opinion

Comment

I’d like to have the ‘ability to take on the unique strengths of certain animals’

So when I’m dispensing/ checking – Cheetah – Imagine working at 75mph?

Dealing with a difficult customer – Black polar bear – firm, strong and cuddly (when required)

Spotting the man of my dreams – Vixen - need I say anymore…..

Danger round the corner – Hedgehog - prick those who hurt me, but still look cute

What do you think?

Lazy Lady...
                      [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

Just the ability to control time would be handy. Either that or the ability to teleport.

Mind you, I'd still end up being late for work...
                        “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Thanks a lot Sir Dispensalot

I was enjoying my superpowers moment there….

Lazy Lady...
                          [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

i used to play an online game where you could create a superhero - my alter-ego was 'The Green Cricket' - a young entomologist was exposed to radioactive waste and gained the appearance of a cricket. Able to leap huge bounds, he could also shoot radioactive beams from his hands and eyes, and heal nearby teammates.

sad, aren't I?

“It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Sir Dispensalot I think ur one of the best forum contributors here…but your imagination needs some juice!

If it makes you feel better, the online game I used to play was ‘Street Fighter’….loved being the fast, high flying Japanese girl.

Lazy Lady...

Comment

Working...
                              X