Safe Sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Sex?

(I wonder if this thread will get a lot of views )

Having heard our Home Secretary defending the forthcoming legislation designed - she says - to protect unwilling prostitutes from exploitation, I'm wondering if the time has come when every packet of condoms should be sold with a free affidavit.

For men who pay for sex with trafficked women, ignorance is no longer a defence | Society | The Guardian

From the article: "Key facts

· Men to be prosecuted if they pay for sex with women who are trafficked or under control of a pimp

· Ignorance that woman was being controlled not to be a defence and conviction to carry hefty fine and criminal record

· Men who knowingly pay for sex with trafficked women may face rape charges

· First-time kerb crawlers face prosecution and naming and shaming"

A question arises: Does that mean that if a woman has sex with me, she can be charged with rape, because she knew I support my wife financially? Surely it can't be easy to prove that money changed hands.

Or is this a piece of sexually biased legislation?

You couldn't make it up, could you. Good intentions, but not thought through.
    Last edited by DavidS; 22, November 2008, 07:58 PM. Reason: to correct shameful shpelling mistake
    ....just my opinion

Re: Safe Sex?

What about chemical castration for men like that? It would be good for pharmacy--we could dispense the drug and claim daily supervised consumption fees! (mind you that adds a whole new meaning to "daily pick-up"--groan)
    Last edited by lamzee; 22, November 2008, 08:48 PM. Reason: i like additives

Comment

Working...
    X