Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone stocking some magical mushrooms? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone stocking some magical mushrooms? :)

from C+D
    A pharmacist caught with a magic mushroom drug has claimed he bought the substance while it was still legal and "forgot" he had it.

John Russell Pugh, of Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire, received an official warning for possessing Psilocin at an RPSGB disciplinary hearing last week.

Mr Pugh told the hearing he works as a locum pharmacist and had purchased the hallucinatory drug 15 years ago when it had been legal. The substance had been placed in a drawer and kept, even when Psilocin was added to the list of banned drugs, he said.

Mr Pugh added: "I didn't realise I had them and they changed the law three years ago."
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Re: anyone stocking some magical mushrooms?

And I've an ampoule of morphine from the second world war lying around somewhere.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      And I've an ampoule of morphine from the second world war lying around somewhere.

Jeff

is that just next to the half-full tin of mustard gas? And the unexploded tank shell that you use to stir diesel with?
      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Sir, do you have internet connection at work? or are taking a day off?
        [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
        [/COLOR]

Comment

no i'm covering a bank hol at work (9 till 6 ouch!) because no other bugger would do it.

i have t'internet at work as well as home
          “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

I have a small supply of napalm, and agent orange, just in case the local shell suits come too close..so far, an air rifle has been sufficient.
            Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
            X