Posting Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pics

I have found the info on what you can post, now need to know exactly how to proceed. pic currently on forum but not sure where.

Help please.
    johnep
    Attached Files

Re: Posting Pics

OK pic come up OK . No stopping me now.
    johnep

Comment

Nutmegs etc just for Zoggie.
      johnep
      Attached Files

Comment

Aaah, thank you very much, Johnep!
        I'm particularly interested in the 2nd photo, that shows what the tree/bush actually looks like- any chance in emailing it me in a larger size? Ta!
        BTW, upon your recommendation earlier this year, I got myself a copy of Diarmuid Jefferies' History of Aspirin, and read it during my june hols; quite fascinating! I had no idea that Big Pharma had been up to its usual nasty tricks for over 100 years, such as coming up with deliberately complicated generic names knowing that doctors would never remember them by anything but the registered tradename...
        I had a personal interest in the matter as my (german) paternal grandfather was a chemist for Hoechst Farbwerke in the 1920s & 30s, and was put in prison by the allies after the War... I never knew him, he died in prison of TB in 1963.
        In the same vein: have you ever read "The Fever Trail: in search of the cure for malaria" by Mark Honigsbaum, or "The Plague Race", by Edward Marriott, about the discovery of the causes of the Plague by Yersin and Kitasato? In the words of david Mellor, "if you liked that, you'll like this!"
        Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

If you cick on thumbnail. will enlarge and can be copied saved etc in exactly same way as thumbnails in your files (go to View and change from icon to thumbnail).

Glad you enjoyed 'Aspirin'. I will research the ones you mentioned from Amazon. I have greatly enjoyed the story of malaria and the panama canal on discovery tv.

If you look carefully at the pic will maybe notice repetition of image. This is because it was raining and the wet leaves reflected flash giving a flare.

I used Paint Shop Pro (free on a mag cover) to edit. Very useful if take a flash of someone against a reflective surface.

Will be taking lots of pics today. 50 years ago Madonna was born and I was married. Big family party today.

johnep

Comment

May we wish yourself and your lady wife a very happy golden wedding anniversary. Have a great day.

Mr. and Mrs. Fleegle
            Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
            X