Enteric coated = old fashioned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enteric coated = old fashioned?

I don't know if you've noticed the same thing but it seems that "enteric coated" has been classed to be old fashioned. Everything is now gastro-resistant.

Well I've written to the journal to say that I believe GR to be too aggressive for these PC times.

So I'm campaigning to get these EC/GR tabs/caps changed to "Colonally Motivated"!

Much more empowering!

What do ya think? :roll:
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Journal?

Linnear

I don't believe you are writing a letter about that! You're having a laugh!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

while we're on the subject of acronyms...

... I went down to the LHB today to hand in a form requesting a CRB-check in order to be able to supply EHC OTC on a PGD...! LOL!
      Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Re: Journal?

Originally posted by admin
        Linnear

I don't believe you are writing a letter about that! You're having a laugh!

Not saying it's gonna get printed. i did send it though.

I got a letter in a while ago because a customer had asked if you could use wisdom toothbrushes on other teeth! I phoned Wisdom to see if it was OK! I wrote to the journal to see if that was eligible for CPD!

Man does not live by bitching alone! :lol:
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Your Letters to the Journal.............Linnear!

Linnear

I was wondering, just how many letters have you written to the PJ ?

You seem to be in it just about every other week!

I'm not saying that's bad, in fact I look especially for your letters now, and usually find them good.

I have never dared to write myself. They all sound as if the person has spent hours writing it, and used all the long words they know in it!

It also seems easy to get pooh pooed by everyone.

I know certain readers will think that's rich coming from me!

But hey, I'll still carry on cashing my cheques and placing my bets, and hope I'll always win........

Anyone up for a game of Texas Hold 'em ????
          Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
          Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
          Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
          X