Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elements of Lore -Donates 2 Cystic Fibrosis, great alternative to Harry POtter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elements of Lore -Donates 2 Cystic Fibrosis, great alternative to Harry POtter!

Hello Pharmacy Forum!
    Hope you can help us in our quest seraching for support. We have just released a new book that is great for adulst and children alike - especially if you were a Harry Potter fan aand are looking for something to fill the void, each book sold also raises between £1.50 and £3 for the Cytsic Fibrosis Trust Charity - which I think you wil agree is a worthwhile cause. The book is being sold on Amazon, the offical website and through some hospital respiratory departments.
    Be great if you guys could help support us, just check out the book and either beocme a fan on Facebook (goto The Elements of Lore | Facebook and click become a fan)The Elements of Lore | Facebook
    or alternatively you can get a signed copy, with free bookmark and P&P from the websites www.thebooksoflore.co.uk and www.theelementsoflore.co.uk
    I have posted the blurb eblow to give you all a taster.
    Thanks for your time and hope you can help us create an impact!

The Elements of Lore
    Join Alex, Amber and Caius in the adventure that reveals our world’s secret magic.

Alex Fletcher is an ordinary boy, but after being chased through the snow and taking a scholarship at the Lore Ordinance Research Establishment life is never the same again...

Welcome Apprentice to a world where science and magic combine, where a Manor and Biospheres hold terrible secrets, where Lore Masters battle and deadly enemies rage.

Is Alex the One?
    Can Alex unravel the true power of the Elements?
    Will darkness overthrow the Lore?

Alex’s journey promises magic, adventure and horror, remember Apprentice when the Elements’ secrets are revealed you’ll never go back... .

Sales generate a donation to the Cytsic Fibrosis Trust.

'A thrilling adventure and a great project well worth reading. Secret Magic has never before been like this...' GP Taylor New York Times best selling novelist. Author of The Shadowmancer and Mariah Mundi series.

’Wow! As a fan of Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter I couldn’t put The Elements of Lore down until the last page of this exciting novel had been read. I’m looking forward to Volume Two...’ R Campbell, Independent Editor, Australia.

‘This is an I-can’t-put-it-down read, all readers will be eagerly lured to the world of scientific magic contained in this book.’ Reader Review.

Thanks Pharamacists and I promise to always check my drug cards against my TTOs before I hand them in lol

Re: The Elements of Lore -Donates 2 Cystic Fibrosis, great alternative to Harry POtte

Is this Chris advertising his latest?
    johnep

Comment

Re: The Elements of Lore -Donates 2 Cystic Fibrosis, great alternative to Harry POtte

Originally posted by johnep View Post
      Is this Chris advertising his latest?
      johnep
      LOL - no I suspect it's Dr Harry Hope advertising his own book.

Cheeky- but I think I approve. I'm about to order a copy - if only to see what a hippy childhood turns out.

Jeff

Comment

Sorry for confusion, will sign off in future
        Dr Harry Hope
        lol
        hope that clears it up for you
        Thanks for your support

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          LOL - no I suspect it's Dr Harry Hope advertising his own book.

Cheeky- but I think I approve. I'm about to order a copy - if only to see what a hippy childhood turns out.

Jeff
          Do people think this is real or someone trying to sell their own books? I don't want to sound horrible, but in the past we have had the charity box nicked!

If people think it's a con I'll remove it for advertising.

What do you all think?

Elaine
          Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
          Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
          Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Do people think this is real or someone trying to sell their own books? I don't want to sound horrible, but in the past we have had the charity box nicked!

If people think it's a con I'll remove it for advertising.

What do you all think?

Elaine
            I've ordered a copy - can relate to giving up medicine because it's upsetting - I just go locum somewhere else when it gets to me.
            Do a google search on the author - seems to be genuine.

Might try looking up the CFTrust - see if they mention it - brb -

Supporter Initiatives [Cystic Fibrosis Trust]

Seems Kosher

Jeff

Comment

Oh yes we are real lol.
              You can read about the book in the Times Educational Supplement, we also have numerous info on the websites and the offical cystic fibrosis trust website has a page all about the book.
              You are quite right to check it out though - there are a lot of fraudulent people about.
              Supporter Initiatives [Cystic Fibrosis Trust]
              The Books of Lore
              goto TES - Teaching jobs, resources & ideas from the Times Educational Supplement and serach for the books title you will see the article there too.
              All the best

Comment

And it has arrived in the post.

Signed, and with a free bookmark.

Jeff

Comment

damn, that was fast service............

....I still begrudge JKR for "nicking" my ideas, But at best it was just coincidence.
                  We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Probably best that he's given up medicine though - his hand writing appears to be legible ;-)

Jeff

Comment

jeff, about the vase in you signature, i know its one of those optical illusion things, I can see the "couple" but of the other one I can only make out the cockerel on the hill, whats the other picture suppose to be,

is it a variation on the dolphins one?
                      We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Working...
                      X