Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote

Hola amigos!

I'm off to PDC Lanzarote tomorrow on my hollibags, for the umpteenth time. Myself and Mrs Fleegle love the place, which is obviously why we keep going back.
    Athough we've been so often, there has to be loads of stuff we haven't done, and places we haven't been.

Any advice regarding trips, restaurants, bars etc etc to keep us occupied?

Also, any of you who may have a nice villa to rent, please get in touch, for future trips..

Hasta pronto!

Fleeg.
    Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Re: Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote

ee by gum!

last time i was in lanzarote i was 10 and i fell off a camel...

i do however recall time-share touts chasing us on a moped in PDC...
    “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

oops i forgot to say - hope you have a lovely time fleeg!!

how do you manage with suncream with all that fur?
      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Ah yes..the camels..a few years ago, one of them tried to ride me, but that is for another day. Time-share has now been replaced by "Holiday Clubs" in the Canaries. They offer ultra-cheap holidays (accommodation only) to the unsuspecting tourists. Catch is there is a recurring yearly membership, and a "maintenance charge" for the property you rent..can be £400 per week.
        They no longer have mopeds..but you will find them on street corners. They will offer you a scratch-card..do not accept it, as they are ALL winners. They then operate identically to the time-share guys..you've won a prize..hotel presentation etc. etc..

One tip..don't be smart or abusive, no matter how irritating they are..their office usually overlooks the corner they work on, and they can be instantly backed-up by a few heavies.

Re sun-screen and fur, both myself and Mrs Fleegle have full body-waxes before our departure.
        Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
        X