Gibson, Martin, Fender...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson, Martin, Fender...

I love guitars me! I have started this thread for any like-minded fellow apothecaries, and anyone else who drops by.
    Anything goes; your choice of guitar, amplification, strings, pickups, electric, acoustic, chords for songs, interesting web-sites...etc. etc...
    I like Fender Stratocasters. I have two..a Japanese sunburst, and a Mexican 60's retro special edition. Strings: Fender bullets (ultra or super light).
    To get us started, there's a great wee website Guitar Tabs, Guitar Chords and Lyrics - Chordie
    It will even transpose or re-define the chords for you!

All-time guitar hero? Got to be Rory Gallagher.

Get posting dudes!
    Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Re: Gibson, Martin, Fender...

i have a red Gibson...

but it's made of plastic, has no strings and plugs into the family PS2....

“It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Not my thing, but it's my sons birthday soon and he has mentioned a guitar beginning with W a while back (any ideas?)

Jeff

Comment

Anyway....
        Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Ive got a yamaha pacifica and a faith elecro-acoustic which is great. Would love a gibson but think it would look silly on someone with my limited abilities. Can play and sing but can't do technical stuff. I guess I should learn some scales.

Comment

I've got an acoustic guitar, does that count? Well it doesn't count, goes TWANG!!

Guitar heroes include Joe Satriani and Stu Haam
            Gowan
            [email][email protected][/email]
            [url]www.pjonline.com[/url]

Comment

I have an Alhambra Iberia classical guitar

Lots of classical stuff can be found on DelcampClassical Guitar Forum

Proper music with dots
              [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

Working...
              X