"Hands Free Inhalers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hands Free Inhalers"

Had a request for a hands free inhaler today.
    You know, one that you can use when you are driving.
    Anyone know of such a device?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Re: "Hands Free Inhalers"

a nebuliser comes the closest to this, but I can see where the patient is coming from, the guy(or gal) should be a comedian, or for any comedians out there, gud material to interlink with phones in cars gags. I can already see comedians like jasper carrot on stage with such material.

Ona serious note, I wonder if one would get prosecuted or fined etc... if they were using an inhaler while driving, or have any cases been in news etc...

people????
    We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Re: "Hands Free Inhalers"

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
      Had a request for a hands free inhaler today.
      You know, one that you can use when you are driving.
      Anyone know of such a device?
      yes, its called a nose, but alas its not always hands-free, even when driving.

Recently I've been asked if I had a pregnancy kit, and many years ago I remember being asked by a very aristocratic lady whether I had cotton-wool balls.

I remember when we first put condoms on the counter -- I remember a very attractive young thing asking me what kind of hair they were for. Fill in own answer below

.................................................. ...........................
      Last edited by DavidS; 9, June 2008, 03:44 PM.
      ....just my opinion

Comment

Working...
      X