On-Line Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-Line Gaming

Does anyone play on-line 3d shooters? Like Quake 4, Medal of Honor etc?

If you want to kill me find me on-line as Toplass.

If you dare............ :twisted:
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Oh Dear.....

I've been a naughty lass tonight. I lost £30 playing poker......

Well I put £30 on a full house, Aces and Kings. Can you believe it the w**ker had four Kings! Pocket Aces and I get beat on a full house, it's unbelievabe, it really is. He obviously had pocket Kings. What's the odds you might ask, well a HELL of a lot! I should have won!

The good news is I came 12th out of 500 players in a tournament, so I ain't giving it up!

Please don't tell the old man........

I'm gonna have to give up smoking at this rate to fund my new addiction!

I love hobbies..............

Are us pharmacists allowed to gamble?????

I'm going to go to Las Vegas again to play poker - anyone want to come?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Pharmacist-gambling, oh the scandal!!!
      Expect the stat committee hit squad banging down your door any minute

anyway, £30... ...a mere drop in the ocean, for a locum like yourself, i'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by admin

I'm going to go to Las Vegas again to play poker - anyone want to come?
        We know where you live and are coming to get you.

Seriously, watch out for the online gaming sites, they can be programmed to harvest your money.
        Check out what Tim Flanders is doing - the former owner of Chemtec!
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Pharmacist Hobbies

Does anyone play on-line 3d shooters? Like Quake 4, Medal of Honor etc?

If you want to kill me find me on-line as Toplass.

If you dare............ :twisted:
          Have taken up Scuba Diving recently to get out more!
          If you are able to give it a go.
          The thrill takes about 3 days to wear off.
          No mobile phones, no traffic noise and no people apart from your diving buddy. (Never dive solo)
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

£30... That's 1.3 MUR fees' worth!
            Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut
              Have taken up Scuba Diving recently to get out more!
              If you are able to give it a go.
              The thrill takes about 3 days to wear off.
              No mobile phones, no traffic noise and no people apart from your diving buddy. (Never dive solo)
              I did that in the red sea in Egypt. It was great I loved it. Don't you find it a bit cold doing it here?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
                £30... That's 1.3 MUR fees' worth!
                I know, I just had a rush of blood. I won £5.80 tonight so I'm getting it back!

The big sites take a small amount of money out of each pot, so they have no incentive to fiddle it. Besides, i don't think they'd bother with me when there are people playing with 50K in their account!

Comment

Gambling

On Wednesday I was off, so went in three internet poker tournaments I came 38, 8 and 6. I got to the final table twice and very exciting it was too. I went "all-in" on "pocket rockets" but lost it. I did win in one day £54 for a £6 stake which isn't bad. It was so much fun that I wouldn't have minded losing the £6.

Gambling must only ever be done in a sensible way, and I am not encouraging anyone to take it up.

Just my opinion

Comment

Gambling must only ever be done in a sensible way, and I am not encouraging anyone to take it up.

Just my opinion

Did you hear about the bloke a few years ago?

His missus went away for a few days so he sold the house, flew to Vegas and put it all on Black on the roulette wheel.

He won but I always wondered whether he's still married!
                    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
                    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
                    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Gambling must only ever be done in a sensible way
                      Sorry to disagree - but if you can afford to lose then you're not gambling.

Jeff

Comment

Jeff

You are so right, and my "how to become a millionaire playing on-line poker" says just that! If you aren't scared of losing the money you're in it for, you aren't in the game! I only dabble though, and would not consider myself a serious gambler. I just have a bit of fun with it now and again.

Comment

Working...
                        X