Ann Summers and Pharmacy (Follow Up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Summers and Pharmacy (Follow Up)

Just picked up on the C&D website that Ann Summers asked been asked to remove the pharmacy title and mortar/pestle from their website.

Either the RPSGB have read "Pharmacy Forum", which is a nice thought isn't it.

Alternatively, they should get back to representing us registrants instead of browsing the internet for stuff like that. What other stuff are they looking at instead of working! Its not what I pay my registration fees for!

(You'll guess from the section that I've posted this in, that it is a humourous topical observation, rather than an intentional dig at our alma mater)
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Re: Ann Summers and Pharmacy (Follow Up)

There've been complaints on other pharmacy sites, and, I think, letters to the Society.

Now if you think that's a proper use of your money (which most people seemed to) isn't that an example of representation by the Society?

Comment

Originally posted by the old merlin View Post
      There've been complaints on other pharmacy sites, and, I think, letters to the Society.

Now if you think that's a proper use of your money (which most people seemed to) isn't that an example of representation by the Society?
      Yes I do think it is worthwhile for them to do that - it was a humourous observation hence posted in Anything goes
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

So do I; I was trying to stir up the "Society never does anything" brigade.

Comment

Originally posted by the old merlin View Post
          So do I; I was trying to stir up the "Society never does anything" brigade.
          Anything of significance.

Which is likely to have most endangered patients - Ann Summers use of the restricted title pharmacy or Unichems recent IT downtime?

The single supplier pharmacy is IMO inherently risky and should be designated as bad practice.

Do you for one second imagine that our society seriously consider the issue?

Jeff (Hoping to be proved wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            Anything of significance.

Which is likely to have most endangered patients - Ann Summers use of the restricted title pharmacy or Unichems recent IT downtime?

The single supplier pharmacy is IMO inherently risky and should be designated as bad practice.

Do you for one second imagine that our society seriously consider the issue?

Jeff (Hoping to be proved wrong)
            Won't "direct to patient supply" solve all that....
            (Sorry Jeff don't usually troll but couldn't resist it)
            How times change.

Comment

Working...
            X