Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf

Any fellow golfers on here? I played as a junior for a couple of years but have have only just taken it back up about a year ago. I find it's a really nice break from pharmacy where you can forget about everything. I find being a locum helps so if I have a day off in the week I can play and it's less busy. My target this year was to break 90 and I've done that a few times. I think next year I'd like to start getting in the mid 80s regularly and see I go from there. I use a website tee off times and you get good discounts for courses there.

Re: Golf

Now you're talking my language! I'm going to Spain on Sunday to play golf for two weeks. I'm not very good at it and my best is 94 but I love it!
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

That's great. I've never been on a golf holiday . I'd like to go to Ireland or Scotland in the future for a trip. I treated myself to a new putter recently so I'm getting used to that. I'm hoping to squeeze a round in Saturday afternoon.

Comment

The strength of sterling at the moment makes a golf holiday (or any kind of holiday) in Ireland great value.
        I don't play myself, being in the 'good walk ruined' camp, but there are endless courses to choose from.

Comment

I am a golf player for about 6 years. I play with my family in Cabot Links Golf Resort As Paul S said "My love of golf lies in the impossibility of beating the game. I love that it’s difficult, and I enjoy pushing myself to find ways to get as good as I can because the fact that I can even manipulate that small of a ball to that small of a target from that far away blows my mind a little bit every time I think about it". I love to golf so much, and now due to corona I just stay at home and read articles on https://www.windtreegolf.com/.
          Last edited by goliaph; 13, June 2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X