Nepal pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nepal pharmacy

I've been to Nepal for holidays only and i loved it.. i want to work in Nepal and also to live there for a long time... is there any way to get the addresses of those pharmacies now instead of going there and looking for work.. i mean, i'd really like to send my C.V as from now instead of going there and looking for work.. what do you think? Only problem is that i can't seem to get hold of these pharmacies.. I've only found a pharmacy directory at Nepal but it's not really helpful. what do you think i should do? any help will be greatly appreciated..
    Last edited by admin; 7, November 2007, 10:26 AM. Reason: Link led to an advert for drug site

Re: Nepal pharmacy

Not too sure how genuine this is as so similar to a previous enquiry re pharmacy directories. When I was in export and wished to do an overseas mailing, I obtained a classified telephone directory and used that.

My experience of countries similar to Nepal is that most businesses employ only family members. With the unemployment situation locally, work permits for expats only issued if can prove no local can do the job.
    johnep

Comment

will i get the job if i have more qualifications?? i mean, i do have much experience + i was almost always among the 5 best in university... i also have experience in voluntary work in hospitals from age 17...

Comment

If you were among the five top people in Nepal uni, then would be an advantage, if in a country where politics not friendly to Nepal, then not much chance. Employment depends entirely on supply of suitable candidates. If desperate shortage, then good chance, otherwise marry a proprietors daughter/son.
        johnep

Comment

Working...
        X