• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!!!!!!

To Italy

On winning the World Cup for the 4th time: -

Congratulations !!!!

What a fantastic feeling it must be! Can you tell us about the parties and celebrations you went to, and what the country is like to be in right now. I bet it's fantastic!!!!!!!!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Originally posted by admin
    To Italy

On winning the World Cup for the 4th time: -

Congratulations !!!!

What a fantastic feeling it must be! Can you tell us about the parties and celebrations you went to, and what the country is like to be in right now. I bet it's fantastic!!!!!!!!

I'm back home right now after partying all night long...We were waiting for this result since 1982...In that year i was six y.o. and i was spending my holiday @ a famous italian seaside..I only remember that my parents and me watched the final (Italy-Germany 3-1 final result) with the german people in the hall of an hotel..and i remember the insults of german people during that match..i think that we deserve this world cup, we played well all over the championship..we were the best,that's all folks!

Comment

So how's your head now?
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Didn't Italy win in 1986 too? the same year as that other great catastrophy, Chernobyl...
        Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
          Didn't Italy win in 1986 too? the same year as that other great catastrophy, Chernobyl...
          Argentina won that championship.. I hope this victory will start a "renaissance" era for the italian football, after all the problems of the latest times...

Comment

Hi Piq

So what is the outcome of the corruption thing?

Comment

Working...
            X