Best country for pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best country for pharmacy

hi, what a forum !!! I don't know why didn't I find it earlier. I'm a pharmacist from Egypt and I was wondering what is the best country to work in ? US, UK, Canada or Australia ? I mean regarding salaries and quality of life since I'm very confused where to go to coz I have no intention to stay in Egypt.

Re: Best country for pharmacy

why you have no intention to stay in egypt? ( make it short please, do not start crying on the net)

Obviously not the UK, Canada salaries are much better + cheaper to live there. Try some Canadian forums.
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul View Post
      why you have no intention to stay in egypt? ( make it short please, do not start crying on the net)

Obviously not the UK, Canada salaries are much better + cheaper to live there. Try some Canadian forums.
      not sure on that. Canada salaries aren't that great for pharmacist? any values from you would be good anyhow.

I would say USA, 3rd highest pay and more respect as well as being referred to as Doctor
      3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

well thank u all for ur replies . now Raoul I 'm not going to cry I'll just say bcz it's a country where the word human doesn't mean anything..see? how simple is that ?!
        Asterix what do u mean 3rd highest pay ? among countries or among other professions in the US ?

Comment

Fair enough
          [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Time to bring back King Farouk and British rule?
            johnep

Comment

Hello, im actually looking into possibly working as a pharmacist in another country, or maybe soem work experiance, and was actually looking into Egypt. Was woundering if anyone had any information regarding this? any advice will be appreciated .

Comment

Working...
              X