offering drug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offering drug?

i want to know. if you offer a patinet for example with arhtritis rheumatoid to buy from your pharmacy glucose amine? or wait for her request about supplements can help her or him?

Glucosamine

Hi there

I think it is probably a good idea for people with RA to take Glucosamine, and there seems to be plenty of information that it has a beneficial effect.

I would probably tell the patient about the possible good effects of Glucosamine and then get them to talk it over with their Dr.

That way the Dr knows the full treatment the patient is taking.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

glucosamine

Over the padt few months I seem to be seeing a steady increase in NHS scripts for glucosamine, and glucosamine+ chondroitin; patient feedback has been excellent, so there must be some value in it, the NHS isn't in the habit of paying for quackery...
      Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Glucosamine

Zo

I have also seen quite a large rise in the number of scripts for glucosamine over recent months. I had a quick look on Google and there seems to be a lot of information on it's benefits. I have also been experimenting on my husband! he has bad knees (not too bad) and I've been giving him cod liver oil with glucosamine in. He says his knees are feeling better. I know it's only one person, but I also know a Spanish pharmacist who also takes it for his knees!

What is it with men and their knees? Too much football as a kid?

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
        X