Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to pari - Moderator of the Iran Forum

Hi to all our friends in Iran

Well done to Pari for running a great Iran forum. You have a lot of things going on in here!

Despite the recent troubles with the "west" and Iran, we at the pharmacy forum uk all have our field of work or study to unite us. I hope we can all find friendship here, and leave the arguing to the politicians.

We are always open to debate here, so if you have any questions or comments regarding politics or other subjects please just post!

This is the internet, and here you have a voice.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Well done to pari - Moderator of the Iran Forum

Originally posted by admin
    We are always open to debate here, so if you have any questions or comments regarding politics or other subjects please just post!
    This is the internet, and here you have a voice.
    I want to mention something important Dear Admin; you're right we have our voices here on internet but I dont want to miss browsing this lovely website by just being blocked! and I don't like to put it their black list and just close this small window!! so be careful any how :wink: . you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
    X