Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does NABP also accept IB results towards the 5 years?(instead of A-levels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NABP also accept IB results towards the 5 years?(instead of A-levels)

My pharmacy school in Australia accepts either IB or someting else(not equivalent to university credits) for admission. So, if IB is counted, only those who took IB might be eligible for FPGEE.

What about the UK pharmacy grads who took IB for their admission?

Re: Does NABP also accept IB results towards the 5 years?(instead of A-levels)

Aussiepharmer,
    I think you are best served by posing this question to the NABP, as based on your previous inquiries, I don't think a "guess" will do you good. They are truly the only source that can help you. With regard to the FPGEE, quite frankly, it is a guessing game as to what credentials they will accept. I only know based on my wife's experience with this and she is from the EU. Outside the EU, it's best to contact them directly.
    Pharout

Comment

Re: Does NABP also accept IB results towards the 5 years?(instead of A-levels)

Originally posted by pharout View Post
      Aussiepharmer,
      I think you are best served by posing this question to the NABP, as based on your previous inquiries, I don't think a "guess" will do you good. They are truly the only source that can help you. With regard to the FPGEE, quite frankly, it is a guessing game as to what credentials they will accept. I only know based on my wife's experience with this and she is from the EU. Outside the EU, it's best to contact them directly.
      Pharout
      The reason I've been posting questions in this forum is because NABP wasn't helpful at all in answering my inquiries. I browsed through the internet and just found out all of the UK pharmacy schools that I looked up actually accept IB as an alternative to the A-levels. According to this info, it wouldn't be fair if the NABP doesnt accept people with IB + 4 yrs of Australian bachelor's pharmacy degree if they do accept the IB, but this is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X