Benvenuti nel forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benvenuti nel forum!

Mi è stata data possibilità di moderare la sezione italiana di questo forum sulla professione del farmacista nel Regno Unito.Ci sono molti topic interessanti ed altri ce ne saranno ancora, per chi come me è interessato ad andare a svolgere la professione in Uk.In questa sezione possiamo scambiarci le nostre opinioni in italiano.Intervenite numerosi neh!

Don't you want us ...

Dear Piquetero,
    I know that this is theitalian forum, butI myself read every topic and since I don't know Italian, I could not read yours!
    I think one advantage over browsing this site is to know about Pharmacists all around the world, so just let me ask you - and every member or guest on thissite- to use ENGLISH, please, please! :wink:

Comment

Ok Pari we will have both Italian and English topics in this section! We are waiting for new members!

Comment

You are "di moderare la sezione italiana di questo forum"! :wink:
        Alors, c'est a toi!! Tu peux ecrire ce que tu veux!
        :idea: I have a suggestion: put the translation of your Italain topics, if possible of course! and anybody else who want to do so with her/his own language can do so.

Comment

hello to everyone!!
          my name is Clelia and I am a pharmacist, even if I am now working as a junior formulation scientist in Frankfrut!

Comment

Welcome to Cle! Hope you will like this forum! :wink:

Comment

of course I will!
              Iwould like to come to UK, unfortunately my German is not so good and Germans usually tend to isolate you if you are the only not-German of the group...

Comment

Dear Cle,
                wie geht's Ihnen? Herzlich wilkommen. aber Sie sind Deutsche oder nein? I could not understand! if you are German, why don't you ask Admin to strat a German forum? It will be nice. and I am so glad to meet people, especially Pharmacists from all around the world.
                Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X