Introduce Yourself to the Belgium Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself to the Belgium Forum

If you are from Belgium can you write a few words about yourself, so other Belgium Pharmacists can discuss relevant topics withy ou.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Hallo!
    Ik ben dus van België! Ik studeer nog. Ik zit in het vierde jaar (tweede proef apotheker) aan de universiteit in Gent.
    Hopelijk komen hier nog meer Belgen, en kunnen we samen over dingen discussiëren.
    Hello!
    I'm from Belgium! I still study. I'm in the forth year at the university in Ghent. Hopefully, more belgians will join us, and we can discuss about a lot of things.

Comment

Lol, best wel grappig
      Ik ben dus Niek, ook van België (duh) en webmaster van www.farmaforum.be , het enige echt forum van de farmaciestudent :wink:

Greetz,
      Niek

Comment

Hello- bonjour!
        I studied Pharmacy in Brussels (ULB), worked in Brussels for some years, and have now settled in Britain, working as a Pharmacy Manager for 7 years; Any questions, just ask!
        J'ai étudié la Pharmacie à l'ULB, puis j'ai travaillé en officine à Bruxelles quelques années, et depuis 1999 je suis établie au Royaume-uni où je gère une grosse pharmacie sur la côte du Pays de Galles; Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à me contacter!
        Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Hello Zoggite,
          How come you've moved to the UK? I wondered if it had something to do with your profession?

Comment

Dear Zoggite
            you are a lucky person according to me, well done!
            selon moi vous etes tres heureuse, felicitations!

Comment

move from Belgium to the UK

My reason was the oldest one in the book: Love.
              I went on holiday in 1995 and fell in love with a Sailing instructor from Wales...
              After 3 years of travelling backwards and forwards, I finally agreed to up sticks, pack my bags, and move to Wales to live with him.
              And I'm still here, we have bought a house together in 2001 (and a 42-foot yacht in greece!),and am pretty much settled in now.
              So don't let anyone tell you that holiday romances never last, my parents met on holiday (sailing, actually!) in 1963 and are still happily married!
              Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

What a wonderful story.

Zoggite

Your journey to the UK is fabulous. It would make a good book! You seem to be a very happy person in work and life, and it's great to have you on our forum. You add a nice balance to us old and grumpy pharmacists!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

Oh, dear Zoggite
                  you're a very lucky woman. and I do love love sories, so I agree with Admin: you can write a novel!
                  very happy for you.

Comment

Hey!

I'm ev from Belgium! Ghent actually (best place ever). I'm mod on www.farmaforum.be and in my final year!

nice coming around here!

Comment

Welcome

Ev

Welcome to the Belgium forum. We need more people from Belgium to network with our Belgium pharmacists over here, so please keep posting and let your friends know we exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X