Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Since I foud the website intersting and useful I advise you to go ahead! :wink:
    for me it was the first time I can easily to talk and to share my questions, experiences etc with other pharmacists outside my country.
    Waiting to know your ideas.

Hi, Pari

I think you will help us as much as we help you, right?
    mail: xiongliang0#gmail.com

Comment

Pari????

Hi

Has anyone heard from Pari lately? She seems to have disappeared again.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
        Hi

No news

Comment

All my Friends...

Originally posted by admin
          Hi

Sorry again for my long long absent, but I was so busy (and even right now). I had to prepare Heaven knows how many documents for the Austrian Embassy. Last Tuesday, I went to the embassy in Tehran; I live in a small town southern Iran and I have to travle there by plane and it trakes 1 hour to get there. Just imagine that I had no time and I had to return the same day. The embassy was closed for no reason! they never answer the phone also! But finally, this sunday I finished this difficult mission! besides I am working more than before and when I arrive home I really need to "sleep", I know that may you think these are no good excuses but you don't know my situation... Sorry again for all this time I've lost ion thge forum but I have more than 100 emails I did not even read!
          But I want to add that I am really happy that I have such real freinds who worry for me...
          Best wishes for all
          Last edited by Pari; 23, August 2006, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Pari

There's no need to apologise - we were just worried about you!

I'm glad you are going to Austria - keep in touch!
            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I'm sure when you will be in Austria your life will be easier! yep,keep in touch!

Comment

Working...
              X