Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piquetero
    replied
    Hi I'm pharmacist from Italy.I like the idea of usergroups.Admin maybe you could start to create them and put members into. Then, when there will be more people,you'll start the national forums too..

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Usergroups

I agree with Apothecary, we need more people first.

Leave a comment:

• Apothecary
    replied
    Usergroups

I think the idea is a good one, but maybe we should wait until we hopefully get more pople using this forum.

Leave a comment:

• ApothekerInSpe
    replied
    Hello!
    i think it's a great idea, but i don't know if it will become a succes. I told you about the forum of my school: www.farmaforum.be. There, we discuss already a lot of things that aren't understood from class, other questions,...

Leave a comment:

• Apothecary
    replied
    Usergroups

I like the idea of usergroups. It could make the posts easier to find, as I notice there are a few people posting in the wrong sections.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    started a topic Would you like to have your own group?

Would you like to have your own group?

Last night I had an idea, after reading the posts from Pari and Kaatje, asking if pharmacists from abroad could use the schools of pharmacy section etc.

Well my idea is that we could create usergroups for various countries. You could even run your own forum within this one. You have the advantage of the forum is already set up, you don't have to get domain names or server space, the design is already set up etc.

I checked if there's enough room on the server, and there's plenty. You could have a place dedicated to your own country, or group of friends or whatever else you are interested in, within pharmacy.

Let me know what you think, and if you want me to set it up,
Working...
X