guide me plzzzZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide me plzzzZ

Guide me the procedure to get internship in ireland i am the non.EU....Recently sat in the TCQR EXAM IN ireland..n i am waiting for my result*

Re: guide me plzzzZ

When you get your result if you pass it will say how long an adaptation period you have to spend working in pharmacy before you will be allowed to sit the Professional Registration Exam (PRE). The time will vary depending on how well you do in the TCQR exam, the better you do the shorter the adaptation period. You will have to source a placement yourself and it often proves very difficult to get even an unpaid placement unless you have previous work experience in Ireland or contacts who can help you. Will will also have to be eligible for a work visa.
    Good luck but be prepared for a difficult time ahead.

Comment

Bundles of thanks for reply....
      I m free in hostel of dublin..i want to start some internship here..my visa will expire in last of september and my result will in november..i have to extend my visa as well before my result ..i think i can extend it on the basis of internship or waiting in the result..let me know plz to get internship in any pharmacy..will PSI give me letter of internship ??

Comment

You have sent me a PM with just the title of the thread, sorry, I cannot help you.
        johnep

Comment

Guide me the procedure to get internship in ireland i am the non.EU....Recently sat in the TCQR EXAM IN ireland..n i am waiting for my result*

Comment

Originally posted by jiyajan View Post
            Bundles of thanks for reply....
            I m free in hostel of dublin..i want to start some internship here..my visa will expire in last of september and my result will in november..i have to extend my visa as well before my result ..i think i can extend it on the basis of internship or waiting in the result..let me know plz to get internship in any pharmacy..will PSI give me letter of internship ??
            If you start work in a pharmacy BEFORE you get your results from the PSI that time will not count. Until you get the results of your exam you cannot start the internship. Nobody here would be qualified to give you advice on your visa situation and you should consult somebody you is familiar with that area as soon as possible. Is your current visa for residence only or does it also allow you to work? That is an important difference.
            I don't want to be discouraging but your standard of written English would not be acceptable to employers. The best thing you could do between now and November is work on improving it.

Comment

Hello everyone .
              I am wondering if some one could help me to prepare for the TCQR exam in Ireland .
              Basically I live in London at the moment and I am planing to move to the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND next year so if some one can help me that will be really nice and kind of him because so far I did not manage to find any study material for the exam.
              Thanks in advance and see you soon in Dublin ..

Comment

Working...
              X