how can i access pjonline and Pubmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i access pjonline and Pubmed

Does anyone know how can i access full articles on pjonline and pubmed??

Re: how can i access pjonline and Pubmed

I'm assuming you're a pharmacist.....just sign on, fill in their online forms including your reg number etc and you'll be able to access all the PJ stuff. Not sure about Pubmed....soz....

Comment

not a pharmacist yet,, im a pharmacist to be lol
      i need to access articles to do an assignment, but all i can see is the abstracts, it doesnt let me view the full thing!!

Comment

I'm not 100% sure if you can access the PJ online then. They've made it only available to Pharmacists but as a student I would've expected you guys to be included. Have a go at signing on and registering with them. See what happens.

Comment

If you're a pharmacy student you should be able to access pubmed and other databases through your uni. They will have institutional access to a lot of journals etc. You can access pjonline news articles as a student but not the cpd articles. If you're a pre-reg you will have access to PJonline including CPD articles (although I still don't know how long for).
          http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

thanx

Comment

Working...
            X