Chemist and Druggist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemist and Druggist

Chemist and Druggist’s website features daily news stories, articles and comment on pharmacy issues, making it the first point of reference for pharmacists and pharmacy staff who want to know the latest issues and how they affect their work.

www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk

Re: Chemist and Druggist

Haven't see any druggists any more.

Comment

...also wonder how many chemists put down their test-tubes and switch off their bunsen burners and settle down for a rivetting read.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

takes about 10 minutes to read all the useful stuff the rest is just commercial drivel
        We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Originally posted by SolomonQ View Post
          takes about 10 minutes to read all the useful stuff the rest is just commercial drivel
          ...and the PJ seems to get thinner and thinner.
          Online content is fast replacing the print copy.
          However, don't the powers that be appreciate - going on the internet at work is seen as 'wasting time' and in many pharmacies not permitted.
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
          X