Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pharmaceutical site

www.newpharmacist.com - introduction
    dears pharmacists ,, please join my pharmaceutical site and tell me your opinions

Re: new pharmaceutical site

Hi Amr,

Just a quick note. Is that all your own information? Did you create it yourself? It looks like your infringing on copyright!

Sorry to be negative, please take it as constructive criticism but the site layout is not really the best, if you like I could give you some pointers...

Kindest regards.

Comment

thanks for your criticism ,, but i didnot infringe on copyrights because there is a reference in the site ,,,, this reference contains the sources of each topic in the site,,,,,,,, i am not a stealer !!!!

Comment

Sorry I did not mean to imply that you were stealing the information. However, I believe that you can only publish other peoples work with their direct permission, irrelevant if you have referenced their sources. I mean otherwise I could just copy anyones site and all the information and people would go to my site if they went through google...

I run my own site and I was very cautious when it came to this as I believe if you tick off the wrong people you can get in some serious doo doo

Comment

Hi Amr Tarek

I thought your site was amazing! It must have taken you ages to put together.

One thing I might suggest is that you put a "search this site" google bar on your home page, there is so much information there that finding it could be a little daunting.

I particularly liked the videos you had included. We know there's a lot of interesting stuff on youtube but you have found some gems of pharmacy stuff there.

All in all it looks like you have put an astonishing amount of thought and effort into it.
          ....just my opinion

Comment

Agree with Dave..cool site

My browser won't open the videos though..do I need software? Particularly like the medicinal plants section. Thankfully I consume most of them when I make my scratch curries!

You may want to tidy up the presentation of your menu bars a little bit though..just a small observation.

Keep at it amr tarek..great start.

Fleegle
            Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Originally posted by Fleegle View Post
              My browser won't open the videos though..do I need software?
              I use Opera. Had to click once or twice on some of them, but had no trouble really. Perhaps try a right-click and choose......

They are worth looking at. Very pretty. You will come away with a distinctive US accent as well.
              ....just my opinion

Comment

Thankee y'all...Nope...still blocked..Tel-aviv (as they say in France)

Fleeg.
                Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

also if yyou publish your email on the fornt pag of the site you will get spam bots attacking you try replacing the @ with {at}...

Comment

Nice one Amir

Are egyptian pharmacists addressed as Drs or do you have a PhD ?
                    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

IMHO, i don't like the site.
                      [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

What are you exactly trying to achieve...?
                        I'm saying because of the Allah mentioning might make it a bit segregated ??? Perphaps does disengange some people?

Comment

Sofia, I think you may have said what others are avoiding mentioning.
                          [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

Maybe Amr needs to get a (science) website consultant on board for advice, to make it appear more professional, not sure about the paint drawing next to the flag of Egypt and the Englsih used on the homepage is also a bit patchy. It looks more like a personal website rather than a professional one, which is a pity as "newpharmacist.com" is such a good URL e.g. New Scientist, New statesman(??) etc....
                            We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

The domain name newpharmacist.com does not belong to the original poster it is registered on behalf of apotex a generics company.
                              [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

Working...
                              X