Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free download

Hi there
    The other days while I was searching through the net I was able to download BNF free from this site:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Are there any other books to be downloaded free (e.g., bnf for children etc.)? Actually I'm new to the internet so could u help me in this way?

Thanks in advance
    B.Pharm - 29th batch, Stamford University Bangladesh

Re: Free download

Register at www.BNF.org to get online BNF access.
    [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

I note that the BNF charges for downloads from CNet, so this could be a dodgy download. Megaupload seems OK, its a way of sharing files and advertising revenue, but what's on there may not be so legitimate.

Perhaps someone from the BNF publishers might comment...
      ....just my opinion

Comment

I would hope that the BNF was part of

Washington DC Principles fo Free Access to Science

or something similar and allow free downloads to poorer countries.

The same should go for any other publication that our society has a hand in.

It's probably a false hope.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          I would hope that the BNF was part of

Washington DC Principles fo Free Access to Science

or something similar and allow free downloads to poorer countries.

The same should go for any other publication that our society has a hand in.

It's probably a false hope.

Jeff
          You can create a BNF online account from a number of 'the poorest countries' but many who are still poor do not benefit, its done by IP address similar to the way NHS access is controlled so obviously can get aroud it or be denied acess if you use a proxy server. I think there are details on Enabling Cookies: BNF.org but not sure if you can see them from in the UK as it allows any UK ip address to create an account.

It used to work in Zimbabwe when the internet worked: very useful but due to connectivity issues not very reliable.
          Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
          (T. Pratchett)

Comment

Working...
          X