Pharmacy Manager!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy Manager!!!!!!!!

Well friend, I told my manager that the part-time pharmacist would be all day on her cell during work hours and wouldn't help me out w/ pharmacy duties. I told her I didn't want her to know that I told on her since it's her and I working alone on weekends. Ok here's where I think she went wrong, she told her in front of me that someone snitched on her and said that she was on her cell too much. She should have not discussed it in front of me right? I was right there standing and listening. Second, the part-time pharmacist said "I want to know who told on me cause that's not true". MY MANAGER told her right away, it's her it's! It's her! Her! Pointing at me. I felt so bad, I wanted to walk away. Now my question to you that did my manager break a company policy?
    [url=http://www.nationalpeo.com/peocompanies.htm]Arizona PEO Companies[/url]

Re: Pharmacy Manager!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carlos.jango71 View Post
    Well friend, I told my manager that the part-time pharmacist would be all day on her cell during work hours and wouldn't help me out w/ pharmacy duties. I told her I didn't want her to know that I told on her since it's her and I working alone on weekends. Ok here's where I think she went wrong, she told her in front of me that someone snitched on her and said that she was on her cell too much. She should have not discussed it in front of me right? I was right there standing and listening. Second, the part-time pharmacist said "I want to know who told on me cause that's not true". MY MANAGER told her right away, it's her it's! It's her! Her! Pointing at me. I felt so bad, I wanted to walk away. Now my question to you that did my manager break a company policy?
    What are you talking about? Is this post just to put up an ad for the signature link you have? Is it me? What's going on?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      What are you talking about? Is this post just to put up an ad for the signature link you have? Is it me? What's going on?
      Assistant reported the part time pharmacist to the manager as being on the mobile phone all day instead of working. Asked for it to be kept confidential as the assistant and part time pharmacist would be working together that weekend.
      Part time pharmacist asked who had reported them and the manager said it was the assistant.
      Has the manager broken company policy?

Depends on what the company policy is
      Should someone have the right to know who their accuser is?

Jeff

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Jeff!
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
        X