Proscript Users Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proscript Users Thread

Post anything regarding the Proscript software program here. Moans, tips, tricks, queries etc!!

Re: Proscript Users Thread

Originally posted by JonF View Post
    Post anything regarding the Proscript software program here. Moans, tips, tricks, queries etc!!
    I'd feel happier (and safer) if the default label for metformin mr 500 mg had the MR in capitals

(Talking about the Rowlands version)

Jeff

Comment

Yes had a couple of near misses already with mr in lower case on scripts.
      johnep

Comment

How do Proscript user manage their ordering? There are several methods and I wondered which was the most popular.

Does anyone use the Automated Ordering system?
        [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

We use the automated ordering system all the time. Saves time on scrolling down the endless list ( I usually do that when the boss is away in case our friendly locum has forgotten to order something I asked for, or vice versa). Quite easy really F7 select quantity (usually the right amount anyway) F10 to accept. Easy for owings as well, proscript asks you if you want to order the meds when endorsing.
          Make some one smile today.

Comment

Yes, most pharmacies order one for one at the time of labelling but does anyone actually count the stock and enter min, max stock levels etc?
            [I]Nice information. I like your information very much. It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it.[/I]

Comment

We did on a few items, but we are such a busy place (28000 items/month) than it would take us ages to enter all stock. We also have lots of orders we don't order through Proscript so it would take too long to enter incoming stock manually.

Comment

We do ask our saturday pharmacists to reconcile the Cd cupd with the register and enter correct quantities in cptr.
                johnep

Comment

Originally posted by LeftArm View Post
                  How do Proscript user manage their ordering? There are several methods and I wondered which was the most popular.

Does anyone use the Automated Ordering system?
                  I leave it to do as Rowlands have set it up. As for stock quantities being correct - no way - lots of competerised OOS/MCS are sorted with a telephone call - but the computer doesn't know that.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X