Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECDR Trial

Shameless plug: www.cdreg.co.uk

Mine is leagues better but I've not taken it any further as the market simply doesn't want to change even though the current standard is so inefficient.

Rafhelp, your website is offensive to my eyes. For the love of god, drag it into 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Covalent View Post

Mine is leagues better but I've not taken it any further as the market simply doesn't want to change even though the current standard is so inefficient.

Rafhelp, your website is offensive to my eyes. For the love of god, drag it into 2016.
      So you're not going ahead? I am debating whether to go for cdregister.co.uk which seems pretty expensive despite the additional features which I basically don't require and the fact that you have to go through the NPA to get it (not a huge fan of the NPA sales dept). The other option is to develop the software which is not very demanding as programs go nowadays but the fact that it will be used to fulfil a legal obligation unnerves me a little. I couldn't see clear screen shots of your program but from what I could see it does look modern with a clean interface which is always a positive start. It's a shame it's not live. The other problem with this is that it's a pretty niche market with very small demand within that niche and at the moment ad I worry that whatever software I use (more likely the online versions) then development could stop leaving the user in a bit of a dilemma if they haven't printed off any of the registers which I do not intend to do!

If you do go live please let me know.

Comment

From the little I have seen from your screen shot yours looks better than cdregister.co.uk. I think with cdregister you have to re-enter the supplier/patient details every time rather than having them as a separate entity (table) and then calling upon them when making a CD entry which saves a lot of time. I like the fact that you have a reminder of balance checks. I would love to see a demo.

Comment

Originally posted by kassim View Post
          So you're not going ahead? I am debating whether to go for cdregister.co.uk which seems pretty expensive despite the additional features which I basically don't require and the fact that you have to go through the NPA to get it (not a huge fan of the NPA sales dept). The other option is to develop the software which is not very demanding as programs go nowadays but the fact that it will be used to fulfil a legal obligation unnerves me a little. I couldn't see clear screen shots of your program but from what I could see it does look modern with a clean interface which is always a positive start. It's a shame it's not live. The other problem with this is that it's a pretty niche market with very small demand within that niche and at the moment ad I worry that whatever software I use (more likely the online versions) then development could stop leaving the user in a bit of a dilemma if they haven't printed off any of the registers which I do not intend to do!

If you do go live please let me know.
          Thanks for your comments.

If you or anyone would like to try it, you are more than welcome to. The user credentials are below:

www.cdreg.co.uk
          Username: [email protected]
          Password: Password123

The password if you want to open pdf copies of registers is simply: password

Comment

To clarify one or two small details with cdregister.co.uk or CDRX. Patient and supplier details are remembered automatically, when a repeat entry is made using similar details once several characters have been typed the user is prompted to select the previously entered data. It can also be purchased directly using a monthly payment system if someone did not want to go through the NPA to purchase the product. One last detail, should a user ever wish to stop using CDRX there would be no need to print of all of the registers as although once the subscription had lapsed no new data can be entered, all of the information and registers stored on that account are available in a read only format for an indefinite length of time.

Comment

New version 6.5 out today.

Allows you easy method to record stock checks, using keyboard shortcut F9 key.
              Check for updates and bug reporting issues fixed.

Is your pharmacy ready for an ecdr?

Try ECD-REG today for a whole month for FREE.
              http://ecdr.uk

Or heres the direct download link:
              http://download.ecdr.uk

This is a standlone ecdr that will work on Windows PC/laptop. Free your time by going electronic.
              ECDR.UK

Comment

Originally posted by Covalent View Post

http://ecdr.uk/
                ECDR.UK

Comment

Working...
                X