Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexphase

Hi Guys,

Just a quick query. I've got a 0 hour contract with BTC and have been asked to work in one of the "your local Boots" (ex-Alliance) this Saturday. When I rang up I queried what system they were using and they said Nexphase. I've never used Nexphase though have used Pharmacy Manager and Smartscript.

What is Nexphase like in comparison to the above systems, and how easy is it to learn? I don't want to be stood there like a right proper dunce!

Thanking ye

Laura
    wake up and smell the 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione

Re: Nexphase

hey laura
    if you are not working tom/after work, get your memory stick and go to that pharmacy, copy the PMR manual and have a look at it.
    otherwise wait for comments from other members, it's also worth checking the IT section as i have seen some posts in the past from members giving tips for different dispensing systems.
    good luck
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Nexphase

Originally posted by laurabuk View Post
      Hi Guys,

Just a quick query. I've got a 0 hour contract with BTC and have been asked to work in one of the "your local Boots" (ex-Alliance) this Saturday. When I rang up I queried what system they were using and they said Nexphase. I've never used Nexphase though have used Pharmacy Manager and Smartscript.

What is Nexphase like in comparison to the above systems, and how easy is it to learn? I don't want to be stood there like a right proper dunce!

Thanking ye

Laura

check this thread laura, it has some useful tips for you
      http://www.pharmacy-forum.co.uk/gene...nextphase.html

plus, drop a msg to a member called nextphasenorthy, ask him for the PMR manual if possible
      [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X